I am Alfreda Lockett Evans, a Holy Ghost-filled Christian writer, Evangelist, and Prophetess who believes in the unadulterated Word of God. I was saved and baptized with the Holy Ghost and with fire at age 29 at Full Gospel Holy Temple Church in Dallas, Texas. My late pastor, Apostle Lobias Murray, and his wife, Dr. and Evangelist Shirley Murray, taught me all that I know about living for the Lord. My current pastor is their anointed grandson, Apostle H. L. Murray, and his wife is Lady Daniele Murray.
At Full Gospel we believe that Holiness is not a denomination, but God’s standard of living. We further believe that Holiness is Still Right. My life, my teaching, preaching, and writing reflect the standards that we live by:
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; that He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word; and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s supper and washing of the Saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living Saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- In dressing in modest apparel according to I Timothy 2:9-10 and I Corinthians 11:14-15; and also Deuteronomy 22:5.
I would be so happy if you would choose to worship with us. These are our service times:
- Tuesday “Family Night” – 7:30 P.M.
- Saturday ”Special Deliverance Night” – 7:30 P.M.
- Sunday School – 9:45 A.M.
- Sunday Morning – 11:00 A.M.
- Sunday Night – 7:30 P.M.
Our website is http://www.FGHT.org. Also please visit us on YouTube on the FGHT channel. God bless you.