“…And we looked up and saw death hanging in the sky”. With these heavy and ominous words, the Lord showed me the very form that the wrath of God will take upon America. On Friday, June 26, 2015, America crossed a critical line when it made the decision to openly defy God and approve same-sex marriage in this country. As a result of that decision, America stepped out of the status of a Christian nation into the unfortunate status of a country that is in open rebellion against God. The decision told God that we no longer love Him. “Why?” you may ask. Because the Bible in John 14:15 says If ye love me, keep my commandments. We told God with that court decision, “We will not obey you” which ultimately means, “We don’t love you.”
I am going to be detailed and specific concerning the events that lead to my hearing the ominous words because it is critical that you, the readers of this post, understand why I find them to be so serious. I am a prophetess. I don’t generally walk around using the title because titles don’t really matter anyway. But I share it today because the Bible says in 1Thessalonians 5:12 (KJV)
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you.
A prophet or prophetess is one who has been called by God to know and speak aspects of His mind and heart. He uses the prophet and prophetess to speak to individuals, congregations, and some to the nations. I do not use this title for self-promotion. I use it now simply so that you will understand why God would give me such a message. On Monday of this week, God let me know that an important message was coming. As a result of obedience to something that He told me to do, I awoke at three A. M. this morning, July 1, 2015, and heard these words in my spirit. “…And we looked up and saw death hanging in the sky”. As I looked at the vision that God gave me, I saw a large aircraft sitting in the sky waiting for a pre-determined time to drop what appeared to be some form of destruction from its belly. God is angry at America and He will bring great devastation and destruction upon our country. We may not know the day or the hour, but it is coming very soon.
At first, I was a little reluctant to write this post because of the heaviness of the message. But what kind of minister and Christian would I be if I did not tell you the truth? There are some critical steps that we must take within our remaining time on earth. We know that Jesus is coming to get the church that is prepared for His return. This message is for saints and sinners alike. Get right with God and do it now!
While in church service last night God gave me these scriptures: Ezekiel 3:17-21 (KJV)
17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
So you see, I must obey God. I must tell you the truth, although many will call even this post a hate message. I love you with the love of God and want to see as many souls make it into the Kingdom of God as possible. My Pastor, Apostle Herman L. Murray, told us last night, “Don’t get nervous, get busy”. We must take a firm stand and be the church that God has called us to be.
Final steps to be taken in our final hours:
- If you are a Christian act like it. Stand firm on the Word of God. Many are calling themselves Christians but are conforming to the world. One of the problems may be that you have no power in your life. You need the Holy Ghost to stand firm. Make sure that you are ready for heaven. Your garments must be unspotted, unwrinkled, and must have no blemishes. There must be no sin in your life or you will not go back with Jesus when He comes. The keyword is repent if there is unrepentant sin in your life! Ephesians 5:27 (KJV) says,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
- You are the salt of the earth and the light of the world. Matthew 5:13-16 (KJV) says:
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
- Run and tell everyone that you know that Jesus is soon to come. Start with your family and move out to everyone.
- This is no time to be paralyzed with fear; it’s time to gather in as many souls as we can.
- Get closer to God through church attendance; study of the word and through prayer. We do not know how much time we have, but we must use our time wisely.
For those who are lost and without a Savior:
- As an intelligent human being, you owe it to yourself to find out all you can about Jesus Christ, for he is your hope of glory. We strongly encourage you to get saved, sanctified, and filled with the Holy Ghost. It is true that all sin is equally sinful but the soul that sinneth shall die. Ezekiel 18:20 (KJV) says,
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
This means that you will be eternally separated from God and eternally punished in hellfire. Get right so that this will not be your fate.
- Once you are saved convert your brother. Help someone else make it into the kingdom of God.
Saints and sinners alike, the devastation is coming to our nation, but Jesus will take care of those who are His. Let’s fight the good fight of faith and lay hold on eternal life. God bless.