Some of us are very stirred about the things that we see coming upon the earth and are seeking God about what we are to do now that He has our attention. Upon awakening this morning the Lord began to speak to me about the things to do now that we are aware that His wrath is soon to fall.
- We must make sure that we are ready to meet the Lord because some of us may be “hit” by some of the things that are coming upon the face of the earth. We must have no spots, blemishes or wrinkles or any such things. We must get the beams out of our own eye to assure that we can help others with their motes.
Ephesians 5:27 (KJV) 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Matthew 7:4-5 (KJV)
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
2. Next, prepare those who are closest to us, then move on to others.
Acts 1:8 (KJV) 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
- Draw even closer to God through study of his Word and through prayer. We must expand and deepen our relationship with God.
James 4:8 (KJV) 8 Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you.
- Pray, pray, pray for America and the world.
Jeremiah 29:12-13 (KJV) 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
- Help as many others into the ark of safety as we can.
Luke 22:32 (KJV) 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
God bless us all as we wait on further instructions from the Lord.